Sunday, February 3, 2008
Tyler visiting his Great Grandma
Tyler went to see his great grandma Saturday he had a blast. He really loved getting into all of grandmas things. He has been quite the busy boy lately. Everytime we go to any store he wants down so that he can run around every where. The problem is he doesn't pay attention to where he is going and runs into everyone. Tyler just embarrased his mommy he got my remote for our home alarm and hit the panic button and the police just showed up at my house a few mintues ago. The things they do. I'm having my surgery this week again so please be praying for me I am trying to stay positive but they are saying that there is only a 50% chance that this will work, so as you can imagine I have been very stressed out and worried about this. I am trying to trust the Lord and know that my situation will work in his favor. Thanks for all of the prayers. Check back soon Tyler will have his one year old pictures posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am praying about the surgery, for sure. Please, Lord Jesus, be with Suni and her family and medical team. She is your beloved daughter. Please give her complete healing! Thank you!!
PS
Post a Comment