Friday, February 8, 2008
Surgery Again!!
Just wanted to let everyone know that my surgery went well. I woke up a didn't have any of the problems I had last time. I actually felt pretty good. Not much pain I barely even need ibuprofen. That part has been great. After the surgery the doctor came in and said the surgery went well but she didn't seem very positive about what the outcome would be. She was already talking about what we can do next time. She said my tissue is really thin and that the hole was a little bigger than before. So the plug wouldn't be as sturdy. As far as I am concerned there will not be a next time. I really feel like I will be ok. My symptoms are totally gone as of now, it is just a matter of the plug staying in place. I pray that the Lord will prove my doctor wrong and that this will work better than she ever would imagine. Just keep praying I won't be in the clear for about six weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment