Here's Tyler's one year pics. He is my little sweetheart. Just to let everyone know my surgery didn't work this time again. I am doing ok. Just trying to take it day by day. I still have faith that everything will be ok.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are incredibly sweet. He looks like a little country boy! I've been thinking about you a lot, Suni, and praying. Love you all.
What gorgeous blue eyes, he is so handsome! Love the pics, they turned out great. I'm so sorry about your surgery. I feel terrible for you and will continue to pray for you.
2 comments:
These pictures are incredibly sweet. He looks like a little country boy! I've been thinking about you a lot, Suni, and praying. Love you all.
What gorgeous blue eyes, he is so handsome! Love the pics, they turned out great. I'm so sorry about your surgery. I feel terrible for you and will continue to pray for you.
Post a Comment