Friday, November 2, 2007

My little pumpkin!!


Isn't he cute? By the way Tyler has taken some steps. The most he has taken is about 4 but before we know it he will be running circles around us. As far as I'm concerned I am starting to get a little better I think. I'm not having much pain anymore and I think I am healing well. I go to the doctor Monday so I am praying for a good report. Thanks for all of the prayers.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, what a cute pumpkin. I can't believe he is already taking steps, that's early. Great! We will be in Oklahoma in a few weeks for Thanksgiving so I will give you a call and hopefully we can catch up.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!!!! I thank God for his blessings in your life and continue to pray for your complete recovery.

Pastor Steve

Judith and Lance said...

How exciting! I hated to miss you when we visited a few weeks ago, but hope to see you at Christmas. Tyler is so cute, I loved those blue eyes. If we ever move to OK we'll definitely have to have play dates! :) I'm also glad to hear that you are feeling a little better. I can't imagine what you've been through and am so sorry. Should I do anything w/ Bella to encourage walking or does it just happen?