Thursday, November 29, 2007

Walking everywhere

Can you see his shirt it says "Who needs Santa when I have grandma" Isn't that the truth!



Tyler's 11 months old now. Oh my gosh!! At the beginning of the week he started walking around everywhere. He really doesn't crawl much anymore at all anymore. I can't believe it. He loves it; he thinks he is so cool and I agree. He has about 5 bruises on his head right now. He looks like he has been beat. He has been falling into things a lot. Freaking me out. He is so much fun. Today we went to eat at Logan's Roadhouse and they had some country music playing and it was hillarious because he just kept dancing. He is quite the little dancer. He also has a laugh that sounds like a goat or something. Some people say it sounds a little evil. It's funny I'm trying to get it on video. I will post it when I do. Everybody please continue to pray for me I just keep getting so frustrated about my issues from my surgery. I'm trying to have faith. I know God is my healer. I start getting upset about what's going on and then I feel bad because God keeps bringing all kinds of things to my attention around me that are happening. I think he is trying to show me that my problem is not so bad. It's so wierd how when something is happening to us we feel like it is horrible but it really isn't as bad as we think sometimes. I just keep feeling sorry for myself and I feel guilty for that.

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

I LOVE it! He is so cute and walking so well for his age. My dad is doing much better, thank you for asking. They are here w/ me this week b/c Lance is out of town. He is recovering and really needed this break to heal completely. We are all so glad he is doing better.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having a tough time. I'm praying for you and believing with you that God will bring complete healing to you as well.

Oh, I love the way your house looks in the background of the pictures, your fireplace is beautiful!