Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Prayers are being answered!!!

The doctor said that I am healing very well, she said she really thinks that I will heal completely. She said it could take up to three months to heal completely. So I won't know for sure if I have to have surgery again until that time. I really believe that I will heal completely and I won't have to have surgery again. God is my healer and I have faith in him and his word. I can really see and feel his presence in my life and I am so thankful for that. In a way I am almost glad that this is happening to me because it is bringing me closer to him and that is my purpose in life. Recently I have been hearing things that are going on in other people's lives and my problems don't seem so bad anymore. I almost feel selfish for the way I was so upset about everything. I think many times our situations are very small but can seem so big. I am thankful for all of the blessings God has given me. Thanks for all of the prayers; I believe they are truly helping.

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's great news Suni, I'm so happy that you are healing and that your prayers are being answered. I'm glad you are growing closer to Him through this experience. Sometimes our trials are meant to do just that, draw us closer to Him.