Monday, September 22, 2008

Branson Vacation

We had a very good time on our vacation. I did end up with a little salmonella food poisioning before we left home, but I still managed to enjoy my self. We went to St. Louis 1st to see the doctor about my surgery. We got very good news. He is almost positive that he can fix me. He has a lot more experience and knowledge about my specific case than the doctors around here. I guess people come from all over the U.S. to see this doctor. So please keep me in your prayers that this is finally the end to all this. By the way I was so thankful that Tyler didn't get food poisioning. I think I got it at the Oklahoma State Fair from the strawberry crepe. That's the only thing that no one else ate with me. Usually Tyler would have been begging me for some, but he was being cranky at the time. Thank you Lord. I never thought I could thank the Lord for my child being cranky. Also another great thing happened to me when we got home. I found my wedding ring that has been missing for at least a month now. Thank the Lord.

Here we are in Eureka Springs. My brother was married in this gazebo. Beautiful there.
Tyler was the best kid ever on this trip barely a cry at all. See him here watching his movie and having a little snack. I thought it was cute.
Cosmic Caverns. I was a little scared in here.




Here's Tyler in Branson at one of the toy stores having a ball.




This big rocking chair was pretty cool.




Nana and Tyler




Tyler at Ripley's Believe it or not museum. Goofy boy.


4 comments:

Robin 'n Casey said...

This is kinda random - but how did you get Tyler's picture in the header box? I keep trying to make Grayson's like that and it always makes the pic huge or it isn't centered! Just wondering - thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun! Branson is really a lot of fun that everyone in the family can enjoy. There is just so much to do that you'll have to go back again soon.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice quick vacation to do! Any good recommendations on Branson hotels?

Anonymous said...

I went to this place last year and thought it was the best place I had ever stayed! Check out Branson vacation for yourself!