Saturday, September 13, 2008

Trying to Catch Up!!!

I can't seem to stay caught up with my blog. I try though. We have had so much going on lately. Mostly me and my medical stuff. We are going to St. Louis next Wednesday to see a doctor that specializes in my problem. He is supposed to be a very good doctor so I am praying that this guy can fix me for good. It might get a little expensive traveling that far, but it could be worse. I am to the point where I just want to be fixed and as soon as possible. I need to get on with my life and I want another beautiful child and I believe I will get it. I just don't know when God's timing is. I have learned so much through this and it has been so good for me. I believe it is strengthening our marriage also. It has been hard, but God has shown me compassion. Every time I start feeling sorry for myself I try to remember that it could be so much worse and that I truly am blessed. I mean look at this beautiful little boy I have. I never thought I could love some little person so much and I must say I enjoy being the love of his life at the moment too. I know that may not last. In my devotion a few weeks ago it talked about how sometimes God puts us through trials and keeps us there until we can learn to have peace with our situation and learn to fully trust him. I have gotten much better at that, but I am still not all the way there. I'm not sure any of us are all the way there. It's a very hard thing to do if you really think about it. It's weird because it really shouldn't be hard. Well anyway I just ask that every one continues to pray for me. I know there are many people who have been and I am very appreciative. I love you all

This is my kid. I know he's a boy but you got to admit this is pretty funny. He sure thought it was funny.

We went to a parade last weekend and Tyler had a blast. I didn't get very many pictures though.



This was from Labor Day. We had a lot of fun that day. We had a little picnic in our backyard. Isn't it cute?













We also did a little swimming.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy, I don't know what is worse, the high heeled shoes or the OU jersey.

Papa Steve
:)

Heather said...

Suni, I am so glad to hear that you found a great doc who feels he can help you. What a blessing!! God is so good. Thank you for sharing about your devotion. I believe that 100%. I am going through a difficult trial right now and I really needed to be reminded that I am I am going through this for a reason and I just need to trust God and be at peace. Thank you for reminding me of that. Love you girl.