I thought this would be a good way for everyone to see how Tyler changes all the time and also I can share exciting things that he does with everyone else. I'll try to get everyone up to date. Tyler will be 6 months on June 27th. He is such a happy boy. He has two little cute teeth coming in on the bottom. He has started sitting up all the time now and he loves it. I think he feels like a big boy. I think he is ready to crawl but he just can't quite get there yet, but I'm sure it will be anytime now. I put this picture on her because he loves his bath time. He would sit in there for an hour if I would let him. I'm sure he will kill me some day for putting this picture up for everyone to see. I can't wait to take him swimming. Well that is enough for now but continue to check back and I will post pictures, videos, and info about Tyler all the time to keep everyone updated.
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just love that smile...
What a precious boy you have! Isn't it fun? Looks like you are a GREAT mom! He is a lucky boy!
Oh yeah! I'm so excited you started blogging. Now I can keep up with your life more often. Tyler is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him someday.
Post a Comment