skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tyler is A Blessing
Monday, June 25, 2007
Tyler watching cartoons
Every morning while I make Tyler's breakfast he sits in bed and watches his cartoons. He loves the disney channel. I'll sometimes peek on him and he'll be talking to the TV and laughing. He is such a good boy and so sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(30)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(51)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(5)
Tyler's 1st Haircut
Tyler watching cartoons
Tyler's 1st Swim
More Pictures
I thought this would be a good way for...
About Me
Suni Jones
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment