Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A little behind

I decided I should finally do a little catching up. I have been down and out for awhile, but I'm finally back and thank God I am healed. I just have to take it easy for the next 6 months to keep everything together. Thanks for all of your prayers and everything that everyone has done for me. I am truly blessed and I am looking forward to the days ahead of having this all past me. So please continue to pray for us that everything will stay the way it is supposed to and we also need help financially right now all of the medical bills and time off work have been very hard for us.

Can You say couch potato!!! Halloween 2008 Tyler had so much fun dressing up and getting candy. He really enjoyed it this year.





Daddy's cool
Riding the 4 wheeler with daddy. Tyler can pretty much do it by himself if we would let him.











Cousin Abby's 3rd bday party at Pump it up. It is so much fun even for us. Tyler had a blast. His bday party will be here.




,
















Parade at daddy's work






2 comments:

Judith and Lance said...

I'm so happy to see an update, Tyler is such a doll. I hope you are feeling better and pray for God's provision and strength for you.

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! So glad to get the pix and the videos. You are such a beautiful family. Thank God for his blessings. So glad that you are doing so well, Suni. Tyler sure looks like he enjoys playing with his Dad. PRICELESS!

Papa