Friday, August 15, 2008
Tyler's 18 Month Pictures
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while my life has been crazy lately with all the medical stuff and stress from that. I hae some more videos and pics that I want to share I will try to get everything up in the next few days. Sorry to be partial but I think I have the most beautiful little boy every. Thank you Jesus!!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Suni --- those pictures are beautiful, he is too cute. Where did you get those made? I would love to have some candids like that of Bella and our family after Lyla arrives (and I lose my FATNESS!!!) :)
So sorry to hear about the last procedure, we are praying for and believing God w/ you for complete recovery!!
These pictures are beautiful. You are a beautiful family.
Elisabeth
Post a Comment