
This 1st picture isn't from July 4th, but I thought it was so cute. Tyler is holding his papa's hand and pulling his little bag. He love's that bag




The 4 pictures above are of Tyler watching the fireworks. He was so cute he just sat there like a big boy and looked at the sky and was really in to it until he got bored.

We went to the carnival in Moore where daddy works this is one of the fire trucks he's sitting in.


This was one of the biggest sandboxes that I have ever seen. and Tyler had a ball.


Here's he is right after putting him in the sand box he was so excited.
I am trying to get him to eat with a spoon a little even though I hate the mess. He is so cute trying to aim for his mouth.
3 comments:
Tyler is so cute! I love the one of him in the giant sandbox!
Elisabeth
I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I especially like the ones in the sandboxe. He is so cute!!
Pastor
Suni, Jeff & Tyler
You are such an adorable family. God bless you all and continue to provide you with health and wonderful memories.
Jen Savage
Post a Comment