Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

Such a sweet boy trying to share his eggs
Having Fun Easter Egg Hunting
Look at all of those eggs




Let's see what we have here.....



Tyler's cousins and his favorite Pastor Steve














What a handsome boy!!!





He loves to play outside.
We had a wonderful Easter this year. Tyler liked the Easter egg hunt more than I thought he would. I don't think he totally got the concept, but he knew to put his eggs in his basket. The problem was he kept taking them back out. He did very good though. I thank the Lord so much for him he is such a blessing. I couldn't have ever imagined loving someone this much. It's so hard to explain in words and I think that is how God feels about us. We are all so blessed!!! Thank the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.