Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tyler's turning 1!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe my little baby is going to be one years old already. I'm a little sad actually because it makes me realize that it's just one year already gone that I have enjoyed so much with him. I feel so blessed to spend every moment that I do with him. I am looking forward to the coming year and all of the things that Tyler will learn. He is learning so much so fast. He watched me brush my hair and he has been walking around with his little brush and brushing his hair, it is so sweet.

1 comment:

Judith and Lance said...

I know, Bella will be 1 TOO soon and it breaks my heart. I want time to S L O W down! I'm happy to help you w/ your blog page when I'm in... it's a date! :)