Wednesday, September 26, 2007

King of the Remote!


Does he look like his daddy or what?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His little chair is so cute. He is such a sweet baby
Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

Suni: Have'nt got to see or talk to u much, but I haven't been in those exact shoes, but have had something just as bad. I hope you can understand my attempt at poetry that I used during my time of JOB:
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER:
Help me Lord,I let go, take back, let go, take back, please forgive me of my lack of faith, patience and lack of understanding.
I have never felt accepted or worthy of your love LORD, so it's very hard for me to believe that you want me so badly.
My false humility and ego are a vicious cycle that wraps around me and binds me daily. Let me learn to relax in the bondage so that you can set me free.
I NEED YOUR HELP, but I know you can do anything, so please let me
recognize constantly your presence where I am accepted unconditionally (as a fixer upper) and let you do your work in me, for me, to glorify you