Today was my birthday and it was the best one yet because of Tyler. He is the sweetest thing ever. Today he went to stay with Pastor Steve (Papa) and Jeannie (Geenanny), he had so much fun he didn't even want to sleep. He was up from 10:00 A.M. and only took one very short nap 20 min or so and then went down for the night at 9:00. He just keeps staying up longer and longer. He took to them very well; he didn't even care that I left him, and he is getting to the point where he gets a little scared some times. Well anyway I had a great bday. Thanks for all of the bday wishes.
Sunday, August 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy belated birthday to you! I'm so glad that Tyler is in your life and making you so happy. Aren't kids incredible?
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).
Suni, I am so glad you had a good birthday. You are a special lady. Jeannie and I enjoyed the time with you, Jeff and Tyler very much. We had such a great time playing with Tyler while you were gone too. He really is a sweetie!!! Please come and visit us again soon. Pastor Steve
Post a Comment